- Prof. Ratko Pavlovic (PhD), Physical Education, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, University of East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Email: email@example.com
- Prof. Elsayed Ahmed Ahmed Elnashar, College of Specific Education, Kaferelsheikh, University, Egypt.
- Dr. Rita Yeboah (PhD), Art Education, Department of Teacher Education, School of Education and Leadership, University of Ghana, Legon Accra, Ghana.
- Dr. Ruel F. Ancheta (PhD) Educational Management, Gulf College, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
- Dr. Sajid Mahmood (PhD), Islamic Studies, Department of Islamic & Religious Studies, Hazara University, Pakistan.
- Dr. Alca Dokuzoglu Ottewell (PhD), Education, University of Leicester,United Kingdom.
- Dr. David Sani Mwanza (PhD), Teacher Education, Department of Language and Social Sciences Education, University of Zambia, Zambia.
- Dr. Joaquín Linne (PhD) Social Sciences (Sociology of culture, Youth, ICT's and Education), University of Buenos Aires, CONICET, Argentina.
- Dr. Ali Al-Alwani (PhD), Philosophy of Education, Education College, Thamar University, Yemen.
- Dr. Aida Mehrad (PhD), Social Psychology, Castelldefels School of Social Sciences (C3S), Barcelona, Spain.
- Dr. Mrs Ijeoma Ernest-Ehibudu(Ph.D.), Guidance and Counselling, Department of Educational Psychology, Faculty of Education, University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Dr. Carmen Gloria Videla (PhD, Education Sciences), Director of the Research Institute in Social Sciences and Education of the University of Atacama, Chile.
- Dr. Mohialdeen Alotumi (PhD), TESOL, Department of English, Faculty of Languages, Sana'a University, Sana'a, Yemen.
- Dr. Ratnawati Susanto(PhD), Primary Teacher Education, Esa Unggul University, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Dr. Yoganarasimhachari K. (PhD), Sociology, Govt .College (Autonomous), Mysore University, Mandya, Karnataka, India.
- Ms. Edad Mercier, Doctoral Fellow in History, World History Department, St. John's University, New York City, NY, United States.
- Mrs. Olubukola Adesola Oyebanji, Educational Management, University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Mr. Juland D. Salayo, English Language in Education (ELE), University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines.
- Mr. Muhammed Shah Shajahan, Department for Religion and Culture, Center for Humanities, School of Liberal Arts and Human Science, Virginia Tech, United States.
- Mr. Zulfan Nahruddin
Baynoon Centre for Studies and Development(BCSD)
Block No.10, Rifa'at Shamoot Street, Merj Alfaras, Amman, Jordan