Peer Review Process
The submitted manuscripts must be original, unpublished, and not in consideration for publication elsewhere at the time of submission to MEJRESS. All paper submissions will be refereed in a double-blind review process by at least two international reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area. The whole review process is outlined below:
- The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor. It is then evaluated in the office to check whether it is suitable for the Middle Eastern Journal of Research in Education and Social Sciences based on focus and scope, similarity score by using Anti-Plagiarism Software, methodological flaw, readability of the articles, and adhering to the journal paper template.
- Furthermore, the manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous reviewers (Double-Blind Peer-Review).
- The suggested decision will be evaluated in an editorial board meeting.
- The anonymous reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses. Afterward, the editorial team suggests the final decision to the revised manuscript by authors.
- Finally, the Editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author.
- The accepted manuscript is then sent to the copyediting and layout editing processes to prepare the camera-ready copy.