- Prof. Rosemary Alice Gray, Emeritus Professor, Department of English, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
- Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Wan Nur Madiha Ramlan (PhD, University of Adelaide, Australia), English Literature, Department of English Language and Literature, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Scholar Link:https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=tW4iEDsAAAAJ&hl=en
- Dr. Hannah M.Y. Ho( PhD, York UK), Diaspora and Globalization, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei.
- Google Scholar Link: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=w2eEvFEAAAAJ&hl=en
- Dr. Morve Roshan K.(PhD), Comparative Literature, Research Associate at Bangor University, United Kingdom.
- Email: email@example.com
- Google Scholar Link:https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=H5IA0CoAAAAJ&hl=en
Editorial Review Board:
- Prof. Luís Miguel Cardoso , Comparative Literature – Literature and Cinema (University of Coimbra Portugal) and member of the Centre for Comparative Studies of the University of Lisbon (Portugal).
- Dr. Shyaonti Talwar (PhD), English Literature, College of Gokhale Education Society, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Maharashtra, India.
- Dr.Mohammed Muharram (PhD), Postcolonial Literature, Philadelphia University, Amman, Jordan.
- Dr. Tyanai Charamba (DLitt et Phil), African Languages (Neo-Colonialism) Department of African Languages and Culture, the Midlands State University, Zimbabwe.
- Dr. Mehrunnisa Pathan( PhD), English Literature, Department of English, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,Aurangabad, India.
- Dr. Homam Altabaa (PhD) Creative and Critical Thinking, International Islamic University, Malaysia.
- Dr. Mohammad Tariq (PhD), English Literature, JSH PG College, MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, UP India.
Ms. Miniature Malekpour (PhD), New Media Arts and Technology, College of Arts and Social Sciences, the Australian National University, Australia.
- Dr. Hoda Shabrang (PhD), English Language and Literature, Khatam University, Iran.
- Dr. Nilima Meher(PhD) English Literature, Panchayat College, Bargarh, Odisha, India
- Ms. Angela Rain Kim (PhD Research Fellow) Asian American Literature, University of Massachusetts Amherst, United States.
- Ms. Tia Byer, United States Literature and Cultural Values, the University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- Mrs. Anita Roshan, Applied Linguistics, Autonomous University of Madrid, Spain.
- Mr. Zulfan Nahruddin
- Mr. Jameel Alghaberi
Baynoon Centre for Studies and Development(BCSD)
Block No.10, Rifa'at Shamoot Street, Merj Alfaras, Amman, Jordan