Aims and Scope
Journal of Scientific Research in Medical and Biological Sciences aims to stimulate, promote and disseminate contemporary research that will have a significant impact on the theory and practice of Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health, Biomedical Sciences, Biomaterials, Medical Statistics & Informatics, Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Therapy, Health Care Management, Disease Control and Prevention, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Radiation Technology, Physiological State and Function, Preventive & Community Medicine, Clinical Trials, Human Genetic Disorders, Traditional Systems of Medicine, Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology (miscellaneous), Tropical Medicine, Microbiology, Medical Education, Critical care Medicine, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology.
The Journal covers Research Articles, Review Articles, Methodology Articles, Short Communications, Case Study/Case Reports, Research Reports, Monographs, Special Issues, Editorials research articles, Reviews, and scientific commentaries in all the areas of medical science and biological research.
Focus and Scope:
- Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health
- Biomedical Sciences
- Medical Statistics & Informatics
- Health Care Management
- Disease Control and Prevention
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Radiation Technology
- Physiological State and Function
- Preventive & Community Medicine
- Clinical Trials, Human Genetic Disorders
- Traditional Systems of Medicine
- Genetics and Molecular Biology (miscellaneous)
- Medical Education
- Critical care Medicine
- Bioinformatics and Biotechnology
- Plant Diversity and Conservation Biology
- Agricultural and Biological Sciences
Quarterly, publishing in August, November, February, and May.