- Prof. Rosemary Alice Gray, Emeritus Professor, Department of English, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Wan Nur Madiha Ramlan (Ph.D., University of Adelaide, Australia), English Literature, Department of English Language and Literature, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Email: email@example.com
- Google Scholar Link:https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=tW4iEDsAAAAJ&hl=en
- Dr. Hannah M.Y. Ho(Ph.D., York UK), Diaspora and Globalization, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei.
- Google Scholar Link: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=w2eEvFEAAAAJ&hl=en
- Dr. Morve Roshan K.(Ph.D.), Comparative Literature, Research Associate at Bangor University, United Kingdom.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Scholar Link:https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=H5IA0CoAAAAJ&hl=en
Editorial Review Board:
- Prof. Luís Miguel Cardoso, Comparative Literature – Literature and Cinema (University of Coimbra Portugal) and member of the Centre for Comparative Studies of the University of Lisbon (Portugal).
- Dr. Shyaonti Talwar (Ph.D.), English Literature, College of Gokhale Education Society, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Maharashtra, India.
- Dr.Mohammed Muharram (Ph.D.), Postcolonial Literature, Philadelphia University, Amman, Jordan.
- Dr. Tyanai Charamba (DLitt et Phil), African Languages (Neo-Colonialism) Department of African Languages and Culture, the Midlands State University, Zimbabwe.
- Dr. Mehrunnisa Pathan(Ph.D.), English Literature, Department of English, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, India.
- Dr. Homam Altabaa (Ph.D.) Creative and Critical Thinking, International Islamic University, Malaysia.
- Dr. Mohammad Tariq (Ph.D.), English Literature, JSH PG College, MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, UP India.
- Ms. Miniature Malekpour (Ph.D.), New Media Arts and Technology, College of Arts and Social Sciences, the Australian National University, Australia.
- Muniru Murana (Ph.D.), Stylistics, Department of European Languages, Federal University Birnin- Kebbi, Kebbi State, Nigeria.
- Dr. Hoda Shabrang (Ph.D.), English Language and Literature, Khatam University, Iran.
- Dr. Nilima Meher(Ph.D.) English Literature, Panchayat College, Bargarh, Odisha, India
- Ms. Angela Rain Kim (Ph.D. Research Fellow) Asian American Literature, University of Massachusetts Amherst, United States.
- Ms. Tia Byer, United States Literature and Cultural Values, the University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- Mrs. Anita Roshan, Applied Linguistics, Autonomous University of Madrid, Spain.
- Mr. Zulfan Nahruddin
Baynoon Centre for Studies and Development(BCSD)
Block No.10, Rifa'at Shamoot Street, Merj Alfaras, Amman, Jordan