About the Journal
International Journal of English and Comparative Literary Studies ISSN 2709-4952 (Print) and 2709-7390(Online) is an international, peer-reviewed journal publishing high-quality, original research. The aim is to host international conversations by publishing scholarly articles, as well as hybrid and creative works. The journal welcomes articles that explore intersections among national literatures, global literary trends, and cultural history and theory.
We view national borders – and the transcendence of borders – as places where creativity can flourish and where new ways of thinking and expression can emerge. We aim to publish work that is thought-provoking, challenging, uplifting, or surprising. We hope that national, international, transnational, transcultural, diasporic, post-colonial, and migrant writing of all kinds will take root here.
International Journal of English and Comparative Literary Studies accepts the following types of articles: Original Article, Interview, Book Review, Review Essay, and Poetry. IJECLS considers all manuscripts on the strict following conditions:
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript has been submitted only to the International Journal of English and Comparative Literary Studies; it is not under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in the press or published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
Aims and Scope:
- English Literature
- American Literature
- Comparative Literary Studies
- World Literature/Transnational Literature
- Diaspora Literature
- Ethnic/National Literatures
- Critical Theory
- Literature and Media
- Literature in Translation
- Translation in Literature
- Interdisciplinary Approaches in Literature
- Postcolonial Studies
- Cultural Memory and Postcolonial Trauma
- English Literary History
- Popular Culture
- Travel Writing
- Narrative and Memory
Bi-Monthly: January, March, May, July, September, November.
Baynoon Centre for Studies and Development (BCSD)
Block No.10, Rifa'at Shamoot Street, Merj Alfaras, Amman, Jordan